it's honestly to die for!!! imagine a york pattie but SO MUCH BETTER!!
November 30, 2011
November 26, 2011
This year we had stuffing day at our house with Matts sister Megan! oh my gosh it was great! mostly just because our turkey actually turned out and Megan was there!
we started out with a really light breakfast with fresh fruits and cottage cheese and some homemade toast. yum! then after a short rest we dove into some appitizers..spinach dip, sourdough, veggies, cream cheese raspberry chipotle dip and wheat thins and rosemary crackers
Then with all the stress of praying that the turkey would be cooked through and not over cooked we enjoyed the best turkey i have tasted in a long time!! for a first timer this was perfection!!
then it was an early dinner with classic grean bean casserol, salad, rolls, mashed potates, gravey and turkey. oh and traditional cranberry sprite and apple grape martinellis! Seriously stuffing!
Happy Thanksgiving from the Robinsons!!
(P.s Becks first thanksgiving and he enjoyed every bite of turkey!)
Beck couldn't get enough turkey..we practially had to restrain him from scarfing it all!
i cant get enough of that gummy smile! and his mouth full of turkey
we had a blast preparing and hosting our first Thanksgiving but could wait to do it again. haha
Thankful for...my savior. the gospel in my life. my husband. how much he makes me laugh, smile, love and care. my baby boy. my family. my inlaws. friends. temples. a roof over my head. a bed to sleep in. food to eat. my health. being a cosmetologist. matts job. matts dedication to provide for his family. my happy and comfortable life.
holy cow time really is flying by and now my little baby boy...who now looks like a toddler, is 8 months old!
at 8 months Beckman
- can crawl like a maniac!
- stands up on everything
- says mama all day long
- dances to any music, singing, or really any kind of noise
- loves to sing while he dances
- loves to run in the air (while being held)
- has so much energy
- loves making a gummy smile
- wont laugh with mom but as soon as dad walks in the room he instantly starts cracking up
- eats some solid foods (loved his turkey on Thanksgiving)
- has a sweet tooth for fruits
- isnt really interested in food (it takes him forever to eat and drink his bottle
- falls to sleep without a fuss at bedtime
- is the best sleeper (12 hours all night long!)
- craves to be outside all day long
- loves drinking out of mom and dads glasses
- is scared of old men
- doesnt like instant loud cheering
- loves to read books with mommy
- loves skyping with his grands
- loves to watch football
- is tough except when it comes to cheering
- is such a blessing to our lives
November 22, 2011
so im one of those viewers that makes sure from 3-4 i am uninterupted so i can watch Ellen. Pathetic i know. its just so interesting. One day i will be on the show...im crossing my fingers to go during maternity week! she dishes goodies out like crazy!! but that will take crazy good planning! haha but today they had the cutest little girls again! they seriously are hilarious and i hope at least one of my kids are this outgoing and funny!
November 8, 2011
November 3, 2011
and a Tiger for the finale!
We took him to a couple of the neighbor houses pretty much just to show him off. one of our neighbors wanted to see all 3 outfits..so we dressed and went 3 different times! It was so fun to dress him up and now im already thinking of his costume for next year.I'm going to get more into it. we sort of dressed up this year....
(librarian, lumberjack and tiger!)
October 19, 2011
and so quickly came 7 months for Beck! he is getting so big and learns so fast! once this kid learns how to move his arms while crawling i will have my hands full! he has so much gusto that he will just take off and leave me in the dust!
7 months and he..
- loves to be snuggled and swaddled in his blanket for bedtime
- all smiles
- can say momma and dadda
- loves to walk with mom and dads help
- can sit in his stroller all day long
- is still afraid of loud cheering
- is a daddys boy
- loves to skype with grami and grandma
- is getting pumped to wear his 4 different halloween costumes!
- loves story time right before bed
- loves to blow bubbles constantly with his mouth
- loves the grass (im in trouble when it starts snowing)
- has monkey toes and can grab anything with his feet
- still loves anything that crinkles
- cracks up when he sees other babies
- is a ladies man..already
- splashes in the water like crazy in the bath
- always wakes up so happy from naps and bed
- sips, okay chugs, out of a cup effortlessly
- laugh in high pitch noises
- jabbers to himself
- loves the mirror
- and loves his morning walks with his mama!
October 18, 2011
October 6, 2011
2 days in the making for this one entry...im trying to catch up on almost 4 months here! so sorry its crazy long! i understand if you only look at pictures...i dont plan on writing much! pictures tell more than words right?! enjoy!
July 2011 Jones Reunion!
all except one of moms brothers! we missed you lloyd and kris!
Alex got home from his mission and met beck for the first time!
(this isnt there first meet and greet but he is a good uncle!)
at the "farm"
|and this was constant behavior from grami and gramps!|
We went camping on Whidby Island in Seattle for the reunion. it was so much fun!! the adults stayed up to play board games one night and thought we were going to get beat up by some old man neighbor for being too loud. no warning no nothing just his trembeling scream to wake everyone else up who couldnt hear us. camping adventures!
7th inning stretch dance! "lady killer!"
Beck loves his Grandma
Beck turned 5 month shortly after we moved into Nana and Papa's house in North Odgen while Matt gets his Masters in Accounting at Weber State.
5 months and getting so freaking big! i love my little man!
First haircut! at this moment i really felt hair school payed off! A little proud! but sad also to cut off becks dark locks! he is going to be a toe-head in the next couple weeks! seriously instant blondy!
Chelsea's 23rd Birthday!