November 26, 2010

I am thankful!

I really can't express perfectly how thankful I am to have such an amazing husband. He is the person that makes me want to be better every day and I love him more and more everyday because of it. I can't even begin to explain how blessed we are to bring Beck into this world and to love and care for him. I am also grateful for my parents. I am so extremely lucky that my heavenly father chose them for me. They spoil me rotten and love me more than I can imagine. I know I don't show my appreciation for them all the time but I couldn't ask for better parents who treat me with respect and infinite amounts of love and kindness. I am also thankful for my brother and his desire to serve the lord. I am grateful for my nana and papa who are the best grandparents any girl could ask for. I am thankful to not have some psychotic in-laws and for their love and kindness as well! They are all examples to me and I look up to them. I am so blessed to have the life that I have. I feel like I should be expecting some tragic event since everything is so great. I mean no one is perfect but if you look at some others lives mine is pretty amazing (not to brag) and I am so lucky. I love my life and the life I'm bringing into this world. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to become a mother as well as having Matt as the father. I AM SO BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment