September 6, 2012

One Year Older and Wiser too!

Happy birthday to me! seriously one of the best days in a long time! I had a great day with friends and family and lots of yummy yummy food! Our Friends Traci and Collin took us out to breakfast at Kneaders for some amazing all you can eat french toast, then we had a little bbq at my Nana and Papas house for lunch with Traci and Collin and then matts sisters family. the kids were all so cute with each other giving lots of hugs and playing with the must have balloons!! Laura made an amazing red velvet with cream cheese cake and i think about everyone had a turn blowing out the candles!
 
 
 
i totally ruined this picture but check out how gorgeous traci looks!!

Aunt Megan and Beck!
 
 
after lunch and a couple minutes of putting my feet up and relaxing Matt and i headed off to Salt lake, met out friends Matt and Molly Robinson on the way, then our date to chow down on some Tucanos began! oh man best meats ever. they even sang to me and i got to shake the tambarine! pretty funny! i love being able to spend some quality time with Matt and he really did an awesome job of making me feel special and planned everything! I am so lucky to have him in my life! For my birthday this year he gave me a salon chair for home! oh my gosh ive been sitting in it every second i get. Beck loves climbing all over it too! I felt so special on my day and i have family and friends to thank for that! Happy 24th to ME!



No comments:

Post a Comment