January 27, 2011

I Passed! I Passed!



Not only did i pass my state board exams, which included a practical and a written exams, but i graduated with 2000 hours from cosmetology school! It took me exactly one year! I started just last January 26th 2010 and completed the course just yesterday on the 26th of 2011!! Now i am qualified to do the works...cut, color, extensions, eye lash tinting, nails, and waxing! Im going to be working out of my house since i will be having a BABY in 2 months but will eventually work in a salon for more experience. Im in the process of putting a blog together for my business.. Home Comfort...fitting right!? but the blog will include pricing, photos of my work, experiences i've had and deals that i will have going on. So if you ever need anything please give me a call!! I would love to make you beautiful!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment