November 24, 2012

Give Thanks

This year was second time hosting a Thanksgiving and our First time holding it in our own house!! We had so much fun spending time with family! My parents came down for the whole week before Thanksgiving and Alex came down when he finished school a couple days before the big meal and then Nana and my cousin Megan came over the day of. Beck has been attached to Grami Tami's hip and the house has been loud with them laughing and running all around. Something i couldn't do because i was 9 months pregnant and praying little Jane would come earlier! and i cant express how great it has been to have Dad here for a whole week not having to work the whole time! i really love spending time with my family and all our sarcasm and laughing! Plus watching Beck learn so many new things just while they are here was priceless. His personality really is expanding. He is a very clever and energetic little boy! i cant wait to see him with a little sister and how they will get along.





i really do love my family and i am so grateful for every little and giant thing they have done for me and matt! they are amazing grandparents and have centered their lives around them! i am also grateful for Matts family and all that they do for us as well! they are always there for us when we need them! I have such a great appreciation for my family and truly believe i am who i am today because of them! (hopefully you all think that's a good thing!i do)

i am most thankful that this stud of a guy would want to marry me and have a family! i am so lucky to have him and all his wisdom in my life! he is an amazing husband, father and best friend! and did i mention ridiculously handsome! gosh im blessed! 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment