June 3, 2011

Smiles

Oh my gosh i seriously cant get enough of this kid!

Beckman is such a happy baby except for when he is tired then he turns into his mama!! haha he slept for 8 hours last night and was all smiles this morning! even though we all slept like logs i have to admit i am still tired. Not as much as i was a month ago but i am also not a morning person so i need to work on that! but waking up to Beck's beautiful heartmelting smiles wakes me up and i dont want to stop playing with him!
I LOVE MY BABY BOY!!
...can you tell?


We have been enjoying the summer nights (now that its warm and not freezing on the bleachers)
Matt is a great softball player and check out his swing!
Perfect!!
He is enjoying the double headers, as so am i, once a week
I wish it was coed though. i miss playing but watching my man is just as satisfying!

LIFE IS GROOD!!
great and good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment