April 18, 2011

Dos Años


Today marks our 2 year anniversary. Honestly I can't believe that this happened..

I have never been this happy for this long. I am constantly learning new things about both Matt and how to be a wife, and with every new thing i am loving our marriage more and more. I feel like this is all a dream. Before we were married everyone said good luck with the first year its the hardest...i would have to object. The last 2 years have been smooth sailing. seriously we are two easy going people that just like to have fun. we have had so many fun adventures and i already know there are more to come.

Looking forward to an amazing dinner tonight! YUMM!

Ya know the best part about the 2 years that have gone by is that i have realized that the true importance of family and responsibility. I know im no pro at either by all means but i feel i have grown up tremendously. It wouldnt have happened without the help of Matt. He is so level headed he is always good about steering me in the right direction. I try to imagine what i would be doing right now if we hadnt gotten married...it doesnt look pretty. I would still be in school , maybe just now getting the idea of marriage, and having no idea what i want to do with my life. Now i have everything! I cant believe its all happened. i cant belive we have Beck. I love being a mom. I love being a wife. I love having Matt as my husband. I love sharing everything with him. I love our marriage!

Happy Anniversary Matthew Laren Robinson.I am so proud to be your wife and i cant wait to spend ETERNITY with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment