September 16, 2010

Its really there!

I had my first ultra sound yesterday and i was able to hear my baby's heartbeat! oh my gosh it sounded like a frog, kind of funny. now i dont have to wonder if the baby is really in there. i heard it and had proof!!! matt came with me and pretty sure we both started to tear up a little bit but held it in! we are so strong! haha but it really in incredible to hear that fast little heartbeat! to celebrate mom came to town (well that was coincidental) and we bought 2 baby girl bathing suits, even though we dont know if its a boy or a girl, and some mommy jeans with elastic that practically goes right to my tah-tahs! hahaha i want to start wearing them now! Man i cant wait to have a kid! its going to be spoiled rotten by my parents and rockin little baby black vans! hahaha mom so knows  our style! convo between my mom and dad about the vans...
Mom: what if they have a girl? 
Dad: so what? 
Mom: well girls dont wear black shoes! 
Dad: well chels wore black shoes so their baby will for sure wear black shoes, stop stressing tam! 

gotta love my parents! they did a great job as parents and i could never thank them enough. i do hope matt and i can be close to as good as parents as mine were!! love them! and i love our heartpounding BABYY! 

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute!
    I just started wearing maternity pants... I likey.

    And I totally cried at my first ultrasound...and 2nd... :)

    ReplyDelete