March 22, 2010

One Great Weekend with my MOM!!

(this is an older picture but i love it! we forgot to take pictures...im so mad)
So my mom drove up to Utah on Thursday to visit for like 2 days. that drive is about 11 hours and she did it all by herself! man i love my mom so much! so i got to see her right in the morning because she came to my school where i gave her a new color and cut! well it looks the same as before but the color wasn't out of a box!! haha! I had so much fun showing her off to my friends and instructors. they all loved her and my mom actually trusted me with doing her hair. then again she did say that "the difference between a good and bad haircut is only 2 weeks." but it turned out really good! not to boast or anything! haha! so after we spent time doing her hair the bonding continued while shopping at the mall, seagull books, the distribution store,  and costco!! oh man i enjoyed getting spoiled but i more enjoyed spending time with my mom. i miss seeing her all the time but the separation makes the reunion so much better. sadly she left on sunday morning. her trip was so short but so comforting! Matt, Mom and I went out to dinner and mmmmm it was so good! i loved just sitting and chatting. I really cant say how much i love her and appreciate how genuine and giving she is!

3 comments:

  1. Tami is the best!!! I love her sense of humor and how generous she is to everyone!! I miss her and love her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh i love tami and wish i could have seen her! so glad you guys had so much fun!! love you cha cha

    ReplyDelete