June 14, 2009

Called to Serve




So my brother is leaving on a mission and its super exciting because he is the first, and probably the only, one of our siblings to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I am so proud that he is worthy to serve the lord in the Richmond, Virginia mission. I know he will make an amazing missionary and touch many hearts. He has such a loving and compassionate heart that has helped him to gain such a strong testimony of the gospel. He has the capacity  to do great things with the lord by his side and he knows that and isn't afraid to ask for help in times of need. I want him to know that I love him so much and I only wish I could visit him, since he is only about 2 1/2 hour drive away, but duty call and no need for distractions right! I cant wait to hear how much he matures and grows from him experiences. I love you Brover! P.S try not to get shot! haha just kidding.. but seriously
our last family photo before he reports 6/24/09



just some other silly photos... 


yes we are the goofy ones..i don't know how it happened but we are and will always be this goofy! 
"SUPRIZZZZZAAAAHHH!"


No comments:

Post a Comment