They could do this all day long. Hahaha
November 26, 2011
This year we had stuffing day at our house with Matts sister Megan! oh my gosh it was great! mostly just because our turkey actually turned out and Megan was there!
we started out with a really light breakfast with fresh fruits and cottage cheese and some homemade toast. yum! then after a short rest we dove into some appitizers..spinach dip, sourdough, veggies, cream cheese raspberry chipotle dip and wheat thins and rosemary crackers
Then with all the stress of praying that the turkey would be cooked through and not over cooked we enjoyed the best turkey i have tasted in a long time!! for a first timer this was perfection!!
then it was an early dinner with classic grean bean casserol, salad, rolls, mashed potates, gravey and turkey. oh and traditional cranberry sprite and apple grape martinellis! Seriously stuffing!
Happy Thanksgiving from the Robinsons!!
(P.s Becks first thanksgiving and he enjoyed every bite of turkey!)
Beck couldn't get enough turkey..we practially had to restrain him from scarfing it all!
i cant get enough of that gummy smile! and his mouth full of turkey
we had a blast preparing and hosting our first Thanksgiving but could wait to do it again. haha
Thankful for...my savior. the gospel in my life. my husband. how much he makes me laugh, smile, love and care. my baby boy. my family. my inlaws. friends. temples. a roof over my head. a bed to sleep in. food to eat. my health. being a cosmetologist. matts job. matts dedication to provide for his family. my happy and comfortable life.
holy cow time really is flying by and now my little baby boy...who now looks like a toddler, is 8 months old!
at 8 months Beckman
- can crawl like a maniac!
- stands up on everything
- says mama all day long
- dances to any music, singing, or really any kind of noise
- loves to sing while he dances
- loves to run in the air (while being held)
- has so much energy
- loves making a gummy smile
- wont laugh with mom but as soon as dad walks in the room he instantly starts cracking up
- eats some solid foods (loved his turkey on Thanksgiving)
- has a sweet tooth for fruits
- isnt really interested in food (it takes him forever to eat and drink his bottle
- falls to sleep without a fuss at bedtime
- is the best sleeper (12 hours all night long!)
- craves to be outside all day long
- loves drinking out of mom and dads glasses
- is scared of old men
- doesnt like instant loud cheering
- loves to read books with mommy
- loves skyping with his grands
- loves to watch football
- is tough except when it comes to cheering
- is such a blessing to our lives
November 22, 2011
so im one of those viewers that makes sure from 3-4 i am uninterupted so i can watch Ellen. Pathetic i know. its just so interesting. One day i will be on the show...im crossing my fingers to go during maternity week! she dishes goodies out like crazy!! but that will take crazy good planning! haha but today they had the cutest little girls again! they seriously are hilarious and i hope at least one of my kids are this outgoing and funny!
November 8, 2011
November 3, 2011
and a Tiger for the finale!
We took him to a couple of the neighbor houses pretty much just to show him off. one of our neighbors wanted to see all 3 outfits..so we dressed and went 3 different times! It was so fun to dress him up and now im already thinking of his costume for next year.I'm going to get more into it. we sort of dressed up this year....
(librarian, lumberjack and tiger!)